GATE ECE Question Paper Analysis 2022: If you are appearing for the upcoming GATE EC Exam, then it would be really helpful to know the exam difficulty level. This blog will help you with the same. You can have a look at the GATE ECE Question Paper Analysis 2021 and get an idea about the exam difficulty level.
To know the GATE ECE Question Paper Analysis 2021, read the whole blog.
GATE ECE Question Paper Analysis 2021
The total time duration for GATE ECE Exam 2021 was for 3 hours. Here you can have a look at the highlights of GATE ECE Question Paper Analysis 2021.
- The complexity level of the exam was tough when compared to the previous years. The previous year’s GATE ECE exam was moderate.
- There were 1 and 2 mark questions in the GATE ECE 2021 Exam.
- A few of the question in the GATE ECE exam were difficult, while the rest were of moderate level.
- The complexity of the questions asked in the aptitude and English section was easy to moderate.
- There were no MCQs asked in the second shift.
- There were questions from Random Process and Random Variation.
- Easy questions were asked from Analog Circuit section.
|1 Mark||2 Marks|
|Signal & Systems||2||3||8|
GATE ECE Exam Paper Analysis 2020
The total duration of the exam was 3 hours. In total, there were 65 questions carrying a total of 100 marks. Here are the highlights of GATE ECE Question Paper Analysis 2020.
- The complexity level of the exam was moderate when compared to the previous years. Only a few questions were tougher. The previous year’s GATE ECE exam was a little difficult.
- The exam had 25 NAT questions each carrying 1 and 2 marks.
- Maximum questions asked in the exam were of moderate level but few of them were difficult.
- Questions asked in the aptitude and English section were easy to moderate.
|Subject||Topics covered||No. of questions(1 mark+2 marks)|
|General Aptitude||Fill in the blanks, combinations, bar graphs||10(5+5)|
|Engineering Mathematics||Linear algebra, partial diff. equation||7(4+3)|
|Signals and Systems||DST, discrete-time system, Fourier Transform||4(2+2)|
|Electro Magnetics||Transformation line, antenna, magnetostatics||6(3+3)|
|Communications||Random variable, error decoding,||7(3+4)|
|Analog Circuits||Op-amp, sample, and hold||8(3+5)|
|Digital Circuits||Mux, state diagram, 2’s complement, D/A converter||6(3+3)|
|Network||2-port networks, RL circuit, Thevenin, AC transmission||5(3+2)|
|EDC||Fermi level, Band diagram, solar cell||6(2+4)|
|Control systems||Stability, root locus plot, state equation||6(2+4)|
Here is the complete blog on GATE ECE Question Paper Analysis 2021. To know more about the GATE ECE Exam 2022, ask in the comments.
FAQs on GATE ECE Question Paper Analysis 2021
What is the exam analysis of GATE ECE Question paper 2021?
You can find the exam analysis of GATE ECE 2021 in the above blog.
What is the exam analysis of GATE ECE Question paper 2020?
You can find the exam analysis of GATE ECE 2020 in the above blog.
What is the GATE Official Website?
https://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/ is the GATE Official Website.