Our GATE Computer Science Engineering Aspirants are getting Best Results, ARE YOU?
You’ve always wanted to follow your dream—so start today!
“If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there.”― Joyce Chapman
We want you to crack the GATE written round ( which may comprises of many parts like multiple choice questions, objectives questions and your technical subjects) of all the branches in which you would be appearing.
To prepare you well for the GATE we are mailing the following stuff:
- Some important multiple choice questions as well as objective type question with answers tips to crack the 1 mark questions.
- Study Materials for your branch.
- Also giving you option to buy chapters which you want for engineering mathematics.
1. GATE Multiple Choice Questions With Answers:
2. GATE General Aptitude Solved Paper For Computer Science and Information Technology : Click Here
3. Complete Subject Wise Study Material (Technical and Non-Technical) Download Now
4. GATE General Aptitude Solved Paper For Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering Download Now
5. Subject Wise Study Practice Book with Detail Solution:
- Overview of Cryptography: Click Here
- Database Management Systems-III : Click Here
- Linux Kernel Networking : Click Here
- Object-Oriented Programming: Click Here
- Standard Template Library: Click Here
- Material Software Engineering : Click Here
6. Objective Type Questions With Answers: Download Now
- Discrete Structures : Click Here
- Object Oriented Programming : Click Here
- Programming & Problem Solving Through ‘C’ Data Structures : Click Here
- Data Structures : Click Here
- Database Management Systems : Click Here
- System Software and Operating System : Click Here
- Digitals Electronics : Click Here
- Computer Architecture : Click Here
- Computer Organisation : Click Here
7. GATE Study Material For Engineering Mathematics:
- Complex Analysis : Click Here
- Real Analysis : Click Here
- Ordinary Differential Equations : Click Here
- Functional Analysis : Click Here
- Numerical Analysis : Click Here
- Partial Differential Equations : Click Here
- Probability And Statistics : Click Here
- Linear Algebra : Click Here
GATE Engineering Mathematics Syllabus
Given below is the GATE Engineering Mathematics Syllabus for different streams.Linear Algebra, Calculus and Probability & Statistics, are three common topics in Engineering Mathematics across all branches.
- CS: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Discrete methods.
- CE: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods, Ordinary Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations (PDE).
- ME: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods, Complex Variables, Differential Equations.
- EE: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods, Complex Variables, Differential Equation, Transform Theory.
- EC: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods, Complex Analysis, Differential Equation, Vector Analysis.
So, you just need to follow a good resource that will help you identify the types of questions asked and provide you with necessary practice.
For any queries feel free to call at 080-42049530
All the Best for the D Day….