GATE Biochemistry Question Paper: Download the GATE Biochemistry Question Paper in pdf format. Today we’re offering GATE Question Papers of Biochemistry. On this page, you may get GATE Biochemistry Question Papers from modern-day to the past few years. Previous papers are supplied with download choice in pdf format.
Download the Free PDF GATE Biochemistry Question Paper
|Download GATE Biochemistry Question Paper|
|GATE Biochemistry Question Paper 2021|
|GATE Biochemistry Question Paper 2020|
|GATE Biochemistry Question Paper 2019|
Benefits of Practicing GATE Biochemistry Previous Year Question Paper
There are many blessings associated with using past exam papers together with the following:
- Help understand possible exam time length Indicates typical form of questions;
- Identifies quite a few picks provided
- Helps schooling consultation time required for each question Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, more than one option, or essays)
- Helps exercise exam techniques
- Help understand key trouble areas to popularity in revision.
- Another key gain concerning using past papers is that it allows one to develop practical time manipulation abilities which may be critical in an effort to gather a first-rate viable grade.
- One of the most huge blessings of operating in the direction of past papers is that it lets university college students understand the most possible topics to be protected withinside the exam.
- As most publications have an intensive form of associated topics, looking over past papers will help preserve several capability time dropping on subjects which are not possibly to be on the paper because of this making one’s revision a good buy greater inexperienced and productive.
GATE Biochemistry Syllabus 2023
- Organization of life
- Importance of water
- Structure and function of biomolecules −
- Amino acids
- Nucleic acids
- Protein structure, folding, and function −
- Ribonuclease A
Enzyme kinetics including its regulation and inhibition, Vitamins, and Coenzymes
Metabolism and bioenergetics
Generation and utilization of ATP
Metabolic pathways and their regulation −
Pentose phosphate pathway
Fatty acid metabolism
Metabolism of Nitrogen-containing compounds −
- Biochemical separation techniques −
- Ion exchange
- Size exclusion and affinity chromatography
- Characterization of biomolecules by electrophoresis
- UV-visible and fluorescence spectroscopy and Mass spectrometry
- Cell structure and organelles
- Biological membranes
- Transport across membranes
- Signal transduction
- Hormones and neurotransmitters
- DNA replication, transcription, and translation
- Biochemical regulation of gene expression
- Recombinant DNA technology and applications −
- PCR, site-directed mutagenesis and DNA-microarray
- Immune system −
- Active and passive immunity
- Complement system
- Antibody structure, function, and diversity
- Cells of the immune system −
- T, B, and macrophages
- T and B cell activation
- Major histocompatibility complex
- T cell receptor
- Immunological techniques −
We have included complete information regarding GATE Biochemistry Question Paper. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section.
FAQ: GATE Biochemistry Question Paper
What is the salary after GATE?
The salary range can vary from eight lakhs to thirty lakhs per year.
What is a good score on the GATE exam?
GATE score is calculated out of 1000 while GATE marks are calculated out of 100. A candidate who wishes to get direct admission into IISC/ IITs must try to score nearly 1000.
Which is tough UPSC or IIT?
It is not any hard and fast rule that only IIT will help you crack UPSC exams. There are other reputed colleges also from where the students crack the exam.
Is GATE necessary for government jobs?
The GATE exam is one of the preferred exams for many undergraduate candidates to join IITs, NITs, and PSU jobs.