GATE Registration Started From 1st Sept. Ends On 4th Oct. 2016
Students can register for GATE 2017 online mode only. The GATE Registration 2017 can be filled through official website of GATE Online Application Processing System. Candidates can also access the official website from the website of the respective Zonal GATE Offices or from the website of the GATE 2017 Organizing Institute.
Click here To Apply GATE Online Application Form
For GATE Registration 2017 you need to follow these points :
1: Online Registration
2: Fill the Application Form
3: Upload Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Other Documents
4: Fee Payment
Check how to fill the GATE Online Application Form.
Follow these steps and carefully fill your form :
Documents/Details required during the online filling of GATE Online Application Form:
- Candidate’s personal information
- Address for Communication
- Eligibility degree details
- College address including Pin Code
- GATE paper, choice of GATE test cities
- Scanned copy of Category/PwD Certificate (if applicable) in PDF format.
- Scanned copy of signature, photograph and left thumb impression.
- Details of valid ID proof.
- Net banking details.
- Scanned copy of Degree Certificate or mark sheet of seventh/eighth semester/year (for final year candidates) in PDF format.
Scanned copy of fifth/sixth semester mark sheet, or provisional certificate letter from the current Institute (for candidates studying in the final year) as proof of eligibility criterion.