The Food Corporation of India (FCI) conducts recruitment drive for various positions and departments. Currently, the FCI Recruitment had begun for Junior Engineer, Stenographer, and Assistant posts. The FCI Exam was successfully completed from May 31, 2019, to June 3, 2019. As the examination is concluded successfully, it is now time for candidates to check the answer key. Here, in this blog, we have provided complete details regarding the FCI Answer Key download. The conducting board will be releasing the paper solutions in PDF format very soon. Candidates can get complete insight regarding the answers here.
FCI Answer Key 2019
The FCI board will release the official answer key very soon on their website. Candidates can view or download the FCI Exam Answer Key here. Candidates can click on the below link to download the paper solutions carefully.
How to Download FCI Answer Key 2019?
So, here are simple steps listed out for candidates to download the answer key carefully.
Step 1: Firstly. go to fci.gov.in
Step 2: Next, click on current recruitment.
Step 3: Then click on the relevant link for answer key download.
Step 4: Once you click that link, a PDF file containing answer key and question paper will display on the screen.
How to Calculate Marks Using FCI Solutions 2019?
- candidates looking for the answer key after FCI Exam 2019 to calculate their score.
- Checking the answer key will make candidates be aware of the problems and get a clearer picture of the answers.
- Candidates must know the marking scheme, in order to calculate the answer key.
- After that, there is Paper IV in Phase II, which is subjective.
- It is subjective in nature and thus marks obtained are calculated on the basis of the correct answer in a subjective sense rather than objective right or wrong.
- Formula to use for calculating marks for each phase are mentioned below-
Phase 1: Marks obtained in FCI Phase I online exam = Number of correct answers * 1 – Number of incorrect answers * 1/4
Phase 2: Marks obtained in FCI Phase II online exam: A different formula is applicable for each paper. It is as follows.
Paper I, III, V Marks = Number of correct answers * 1 – Number of incorrect answers * 1/4.
Paper II Marks = Number of correct answers * 2 – Number of incorrect answers * 1/2.
How to Raise Objections Against FCI Answer Key 2019?
Once the answer key is released, candidates can raise the objections from the official website. Candidates log in to their account and click on raise objection. Then follow the steps accordingly and raise your objections against the solutions.
Thus, candidates are suggested to go through the description provided here completely. We will keep you posted when the official answer key is released. Stay tuned for more information.