EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019: The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) had begun EPFO recruitment drive for Assistant post. The EPFO Assistant Examination is scheduled on July 30 and 31, 2019.
As there is a month left for the exam, here are the complete details regarding the EPFO Assistant Admit Card. An admit card is a very important document for the examination without which candidates are not allowed for the exam.
Start preparing well for the exam with a wide range of EPFO Exam Preparation Books available online.
EPFO Assistant Admit Card Important Dates
|Start of Online Process||May 30, 2019|
|Last Date of Online Process||June 25, 2019|
|Download of Call Letters||July 20 to 30, 2019|
|Date of Preliminary examination||July 30 and 31, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Main Examination (Phase II)||To be updated|
|Final Result Declaration||To be Updated|
EPFO Assistant Hall Ticket
Candidates who are appearing for the EPFO Assistant exam can download their admit card or call letter here. Click on the link below to download your hall ticket directly.
Candidates can know how to download the call letter or admit card here. Go through the blog to know more in detail. Know the detailed EPFO Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern before beginning your preparation.
How to download EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019?
Candidates are suggested to follow these simple steps in order to download the hall ticket correctly
- Step 1: Visit the EPFO Website: epfindia.gov.in
- Step 2: Now Click on Recruitment Link Under Miscellaneous Tab
- Step 3: Click On Recruitment of Assistant link.
- Step 4: Now Click on the relevant link to Download Call Letter for Preliminary Exam 2019 link.
- Step 5: A new window will open to access Call letter.
- Step 6: Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Step 7: Click on Submit Button
- Step 8: Now take a print out of this EPFO Assistant Online Test Admit Card 2019 for further use.
Details Mentioned on EPFO Assistant Call Letter
An admit card includes many details on it. Here is the list of information which is mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidate Name
- Roll No
- Father Name
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Centre Address
- Registration No
- Date of Birth
- Candidate Photograph
- Candidate Signature
- Exam Subjects details
- Important Instruction
- Reporting Time
Documents to be Carried to the Examination Hall
Candidates are supposed to carry certain documents into the examination hall. Here are the documents which a candidate must carry during the EPFO Exam.
- Hard Copy of Call Letter
- Photo ID proof such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s ID Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/ Aadhar card in original as well as one photocopy of same.
- Blue/Black Ball Point Pen
EPFO Assistant Examination Center
We have provided here the EPFO Assistant Examination Centre’s for preliminary & Mains Exam.
Take a look at the below table and know the examination centers.
Thus, candidates can go through these details for now and we will update any latest information regarding the admit card download.