DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 For 116 Engineering Vacancies
DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Do you have a dream to work in DRDO? If your answer is yes, then here is the golden opportunity for you.
DRDO has published the latest ITR Apprentice Recruitment for 116 various Engineering vacancies.
Here we are providing a detailed guide on DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
DRDO has invited eligible candidates to apply for DRDO recruitment against 116 posts of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice. Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, a premier Laboratory of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-11-2019 to 20-11-2019.
Vacancy Details DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment
Here you can check vacancy details for various designations.
Apprenticeship Training Category: – Graduate Apprentice
Check the Graduate vacancies for various branches from below.
Discipline wise vacancy details
- B.E /B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering /IT- 22 Posts
- B.E /B.Tech in Electronics Engineering- 25 Posts
- B.E /B.Tech in Electrical Engineering- 5 Posts
- B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering- 3 Posts
- B.E /B.Tech in Civil Engineering- 1 Post
- B.E /B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering- 2 Posts
- B.Lib.Sc in Library Science- 2 Posts
Stipend: You will get a stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month.
Apprenticeship Training Category:- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Check the Diploma vacancies for various branches from below.
Discipline wise vacancy details
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering /IT- 23 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering- 23 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering- 5 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering- 3 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering- 2 Posts
Stipend: You will get a stipend of Rs. 8000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- You must have registered at www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Non-registered to be rejected.
- You should be a fresh pass out candidates (passing your E/B.Tech/ Diploma degree in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply. If you have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017, then you will not be eligible to apply.
- You will not be eligible to apply with post-graduate qualifications.
Important Dates :
Start Date of Online Application
1 Nov 2019
Last Date Of Submit Online application
20 Nov 2019
Date of downloading of Admit Card
Important Link Area
Available From 1 Nov 2019
How To Apply For DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019?
You have to submit your applications through the official website RAC https://rac.gov.in.
Follow the Step By Step Guide to Apply Online:
- You should visit the official website of RAC https://rac.gov.in.
- First, you have to click on “Register” and register yourself.
- After Registration, you have to go to Login Panel and fill Registration Number & Password, and you should click on “submit.”
- You have to fill Contact Details/ Personal Details etc. correctly.
- You have to upload the self-attested copies of all relevant certificates & testimonials in support of age, qualification, and caste.
- Now you should click On Print/Download Application Form.
- You must a copy of the application form for future use.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview to be held at ITR.
- After selection, you must execute a Contract for a period of 12 months of training as per provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, and rules framed thereunder.
- You will not be provided any quarters/ hostel accommodation/ transport by this establishment at the time of the interview and also during the training period.
Advertisement No:- ITR/HRD/AT /05/2019
Phone Number: 06782-272144
We have covered a detailed guide on DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.