CSIR NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers: CSIR or the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts exam every year for different subjects of Arts and Science. In Science and Technology, CSIR NET exam happens every twice a year. There are five main subjects in Science and Technology. These subjects are:
- Chemical Sciences,
- Mathematical Sciences,
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences;
- Life Sciences; and
- Physical Sciences
Students appear in large numbers to qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship or JRF, and for the posts of Assistant Professors in various Government colleges and universities of India. Aspirants for CSIR NET Physical Science exam must be aware that it is not only one of the toughest exams in India but also one of the most challenging fields in Science and Technology. Therefore, aspirants must be thoroughly prepared in order to clear the exam.
CSIR NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers
Online material for CSIR NET Physical science previous year question paper with solution is one of the best ways to keep a track of one’s own improvement during the exam’s preparation. Solving the previous year question papers will benefit candidates to know about the pattern, difficulty level, types of questions, marks allotted, and so on, of the CSIR NET exam.
It is advised by experts to solve the Previous Year Papers before the main exam to have a hands-on experience of the actual exam. Candidates appearing for the Physical Science exam 2020 can download the question paper PDF available on the internet for free of cost.
Here’s a quick overview of the CSIR NET 2020 exam before getting into the details of previous year papers and more:
- The CSIR UGC NET 2020 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Qualified candidates will be awarded the position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LR).
- The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. it will be a Computer Based Test (also known as CBT).
- There will be three sections in each subject- Part A, Part B, and Part C.
The CSIR NET Physical Science exam has multiple choice questions and aptitude, reasoning questions.
Kopykitab also offers CSIR NET Physical science previous year question paper with answer key to help candidates correct their mistakes and improve their performance for the actual exam. Candidates can easily access the CSIR NET exam Physical science previous year question papers PDF by visiting the website of Kopykitab and downloading the files as given on the website. There are other study materials such as mock test papers, reference books and PDFs, and other study material on our website.
Benefits of Solving CSIR NET Previous Year Papers
Like every year, this year also, the previous question papers will be available online as well as offline. While it is tough to avail of the old question papers offline, it is more convenient to download the papers online.
A candidate must solve the CSIR NET Physical science previous year question papers along with the other study materials.
Here you can check some notable benefits of solving previous year papers.
- It will give a firsthand experience of the actual exam.
- Candidates will get a clear picture of the question pattern, question types, difficulty level, marks distribution, and topic-wise score of the subjects.
- It will help the students improve their performance and enhance their confidence before the actual exam.
- Solving previous year papers will also help candidates to identify their weaker areas and avoid making the same mistakes again and again.
We have covered the detailed guide on the CSIR NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.