CSIR NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers: CSIR or the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts exam every year for different subjects of Arts and Science. In Science and Technology, CSIR NET exam happens every twice a year. There are five main subjects in Science and Technology. These subjects are:
- Chemical Sciences,
- Mathematical Sciences,
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences;
- Life Sciences; and
- Physical Sciences
CSIR NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers
Online material for CSIR NET Physical science previous year question paper with solution is one of the best ways to keep a track of one’s own improvement during the exam’s preparation. Solving the previous year question papers will benefit candidates to know about the pattern, difficulty level, types of questions, marks allotted, and so on, of the CSIR NET exam.
Here’s a quick overview of the CSIR NET 2020 exam before getting into the details of previous year papers and more:
- The CSIR UGC NET 2020 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Qualified candidates will be awarded the position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LR).
- The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. it will be a Computer Based Test (also known as CBT).
- There will be three sections in each subject- Part A, Part B, and Part C.
Here, is the direct links for CSIR NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers
The CSIR NET Physical Science exam has multiple choice questions and aptitude, reasoning questions.
Benefits of Solving CSIR NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers
Like every year, this year also, the previous question papers will be available online as well as offline. While it is tough to avail of the old question papers offline, it is more convenient to download the papers online. A candidate must solve the CSIR NET Physical science previous year question papers along with the other study materials.
Here you can check some notable benefits of solving previous year papers.
- It will give a first hand experience of the actual examination.
- Candidates will get a clear picture of the question pattern, question types, difficulty level, marks distribution, and topic-wise score of the subjects.
- It will help the students improve their performance and enhance their confidence before the actual exam.
- Solving previous year papers will also help candidates to identify their weaker areas and avoid making the same mistakes again and again.
We have covered the detailed guide on the CSIR NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.
FAQ: CSIR NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers
Can I get the complete UGC NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers?
Yes, you can get the complete UGC NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers.
What are the benefits of solving UGC NET Physical Science Previous Year Papers?
You can refer to the above article.
How many subjects are there in Science and Technology?
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences;
Life Sciences; and
How many times CSIR NET exam happens?
CSIR NET exam happens every twice a year.
Is there any negative marking for an incorrect answer in CSIR NET Exam?
According to the marking scheme, 0.25 marks are deducted for a wrong answer. 2 marks are awarded for a correct answer.
How many attempts are allowed for the CSIR NET Exam?
There is no limit on the number of attempts for the CSIR NET Exam for the Assistant Professor post. For the JRF posts, there is an age limit of 28 years in the CSIR NET Exam.