CLAT Answer Key 2021: The CLAT 2021 answer key will be released by the Consortium of National Law Universities in the third week of June, 2021. CLAT 2021 answer keys will be released in two stages. In the first instance, the consortium will publish a CLAT 2021 provisional answer key. Candidates will be able to compute their CLAT scores by consulting the answer key. To learn more about the CLAT Answer Key, marking scheme, objection filing, and other topics, read the entire article.
CLAT Answer Key 2021: Important Dates
CLAT 2021 exam date
June 13, 2021
Answer key release date
Third week of June 2021
Fourth week of June 2021
How to Download CLAT Answer Key 2021?
The NLU Consortium will release the answer key at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Candidates can get it by following the instructions below.
Visit the official website of CLAT 2021.
Log in with your registered username and password.
To access the answer key, go to the URL mentioned. The answer key for CLAT 2021 will be available in PDF format.
Download and save it for reference.
How to calculate marks using CLAT 2021 Answer key?
Candidates can use the CLAT marking scheme to figure out their final score.
Below is the formula for determining CLAT scores:
CLAT marks = Total number of correct answers – (Total number of incorrect answers X 0.25)
How to raise objections against CLAT 2021 Answer Key?
“Candidates who appeared in CLAT-2021 may raise their objections by login into their CLAT account and clicking on the Raise Objections button,” according to the official announcement posted alongside the official website.
Candidates can file objections (if a disparity is found) after examining the answer key for their question paper set, as detailed below:
- Click on ‘Objections on Answer Key’ on the official website.
- Use your registered mobile number and password to log in.
- Select Provisional Answer Key Objections from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the details of your complaints, as well as the question and proof of your claim of objections (if required).
- To finish the process, click the submit button.
How is CLAT Answer Key Helpful?
CLAT Consortium publishes CLAT exam answer keys so that:
- In CLAT 2021, candidates can estimate their expected scores.
- If they notice any wrong questions or alternatives in their question paper set, candidates can file/raise objections on the answer key.
- Candidates can also obtain an estimate of the CLAT cut off and utilise the CLAT College Predictor Tool to figure out which colleges they can get into.
Overall, the answer key is released before the CLAT exam results are announced, ensuring transparency in result evaluation and eliminating the need for rechecking or re-evaluating results.
CLAT Revised Answer Key
After evaluating the candidates’ comments, the CLAT Consortium made certain changes to the question paper and answer key for CLAT last year. The changes were as follows:
- Question numbers 146, 147, and 150 from the CLAT UG 2021 paper have been eliminated from the review process due to inconsistencies.
- Question 23 has been withdrawn from the CLAT PG 2021 paper because it was discovered to be erroneous.
- There have been no modifications to the CLAT PG 2021 answer key.
The following three areas of the CLAT 2021 UG answer key have been revised:
|Section||Question number||Option notified in provisional key||Revised answer key|
|English||Question number 8||D||A|
|Current Affairs including GK||Question number 35||D||C|
|Quantitative Techniques||Question number 148||A||D|
|Question number 149||A||D|
Must-Check: CLAT Result 2021
The CLAT result will be prepared by the Consortium using the final answer key. It will be announced at the same time as the final answer key. By enrolling into the registration portal, candidates will be able to download the CLAT result 2021. A scorecard will be used to announce the outcome.
We have covered complete details of CLAT Answer Key 2021. If you have any queries, feel free to ask us in the comment section.
FAQs on CLAT Answer Key 2021
When will the CLAT 2021 answer key be released?
The date for the CLAT 2021 answer key release has not yet been revealed.
What information is included in the CLAT Response key?
CLAT 2021’s answer key lists the right answer for each question in all sets of the question paper.
How can you object to the CLAT 2021 answer key?
Candidates can object to the answer key directly from their application account.
When will the CLAT 2021 updated answer key be released?
After receiving complaints to the provisional keys, the CLAT Consortium will publish the amended answer keys.
Do I have to pay a fee if I object to the CLAT Exam answer key?
No, there are no fees associated with raising objections to the CLAT 2021 answer key.