CBSE has released the datesheet for their class 12th Board exams on the official website. The exams are scheduled to commence from March 2, 2016 and will come to an end on April 20, 2016.
Mathematics, one of the most scoring subjects. For all those nervous about the of Mathematics paper, here’s a list of tips and tricks by Mrs Rupali Puri, Mathematics teacher, Vision Valley School, Uttarakhand:
- Plan well. Study different topics according to their difficulty levels;
- Make a list of all Maths formulae and keep it on your study table for repetitive revision;
- Self study (Do lots of practice to achieve proficiency in Maths);
- Try to solve CBSE practice papers and sample papers within three hours (time management is must);
- If finding difficulty in solving problems of a particular topic, give thorough revision to that specific topic and take help from your teacher;
- Sleep well on the night before the exam to keep the mind and body relaxed.
On the day of exam:
- Review all the formulae and important topics early in the morning;
- Be confident and keep a positive attitude
- In the first 15 minutes allotted as reading time, wisely select the appropriate question to be solved in which internal choices have been provided to avoid wastage of time later;
- Write neatly with proper margins (presentation matters too);
- Do not get stuck to a question for a long time, if unable to solve, leave space for it and move on to the next question;
- Even if the complete solution to a particular question is not known, try to write till the known steps;
- Leave at least 10 minutes for revision of answer sheets.
Time to start practicing sample papers as many as you can
Get your sample question paper from here and do practice: