CBSE has released the date sheet for their class 12 Board exams on the official website. The exams are scheduled to commence from March 1 to April 22.
Mathematics, one of the most scoring subjects is to be held on March 14. For all those nervous about the of Mathematics paper, here’s a list of tips and tricks by Mrs Rupali Puri, Mathematics teacher, Vision Valley School, Uttarakhand:
- Plan well. Study different topics according to their difficulty levels;
- Make a list of all Maths formulae and keep it on your study table for repetitive revision;
- Self study (Do lots of practice to achieve proficiency in Maths);
- Try to solve CBSE practice papers and sample papers within three hours (time management is must);
- If finding difficulty in solving problems of a particular topic, give thorough revision to that specific topic and take help from your teacher;
- Sleep well on the night before the exam to keep the mind and body relaxed.
On the day of exam:
- Review all the formulae and important topics early in the morning;
- Be confident and keep a positive attitude
- In the first 15 minutes allotted as reading time, wisely select the appropriate question to be solved in which internal choices have been provided to avoid wastage of time later;
- Write neatly with proper margins (presentation matters too);
- Do not get stuck to a question for a long time, if unable to solve, leave space for it and move on to the next question;
- Even if the complete solution to a particular question is not known, try to write till the known steps;
- Leave at least 10 minutes for revision of answer sheets.