CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes: Are you wondering about the methods which you can adopt to secure a good position in the final CBSE Class 12 Biology Exam? Don’t Worry! We have come up with the right kind of solution for your Biology subject.
- All you need to know about CBSE Class 12 Biology
The answer to all your problems is CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes. The things which we will be focusing on in this blog are related to the essential aspects of Biology’s well-researched CBSE notes for the 2020-21 session. Apart from solving 12th Biology Question Papers or sample papers you also need to restructure your Chapter-wise Class 12 Biology notes.
In this blog, we have thrown a light on the benefits of referring to the CBSE Class 12 Biology Chapter-wise Notes. Read all the parts with an attentive mind.
CBSE Class 12th Biology Notes PDF 2020 | Quick Revision Notes for Students
CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes PDF files are usually uploaded by all kinds of people to take good care of the basic requirements of the candidates who will be appearing for the final Biology exam. The students usually follow a hardcopy format or PDF Format (i.e., easy-to-understand, free downloadable PDF format) while shaping the Biology revision notes. The topics are arranged according to their relevance.
When you keep a track of different kinds of questions you will be covered from all angles. That is the reason why the experts tell you to follow the syllabus while including the topics. You need to be extra careful while including or excluding topics or vital concept because the CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes will play the role of a guidebook after you finish.
12th biology notes pdf new syllabus PDF must be presented by following the chapter-wise solutions. Here is the Chapter-wise Biology Notes list-
- Chapter 1: Reproduction in Organisms
- Chapter 2: Sexual Reproduction In Flowering Plants (Respiration in Plants, propagation in plants, Plant breeding, etc.)
- Chapter 3: Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4: Reproductive Health
- Chapter 5: Principles of Inheritance and Variation (understanding of concepts, Hardy – Weinberg’s principle)
- Chapter 6: Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7: Evolution (biological evolution, human evolution, etc.)
- Chapter 8: Human Health and Disease
- Chapter 9: Strategies for Enhancement In Food Production
- Chapter 10: Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chapter 11: Biology Biotechnology Principles and Processes CBSE Class 12
- Chapter 12: Biotechnology and its Application (biotechnology in health)
- Chapter 13: Organisms and Population
- Chapter 14: Ecosystem
- Chapter 15: Biology Biodiversity and Conservation Concept
- Chapter 16: Environmental Issue
Any errors must be strictly avoided. You can ask for the PDF version from your friends or relatives to have a complete picture of the sample Revision Notes.
You can get all the related study materials here-
Other Important Links Related To CBSE Class 12th Biology
Here you can check links to various study materials related to the 12th Biology:
Advantages of following CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes
Designing Revision Notes Biology for Class 12 is believed to be the most part in the case of Biology Exam Preparation. You will be able to face any kind of challenges in the final Biology Exam when you refer to the contents of the Study Notes on a regular basis.
Keep the 12th Biology syllabus handy. Here are some of the advantages –
- Referring to the notes helps you to understand the basic concepts with respect to the relevance.
- It helps you to notice tiny details because of its clarity. You won’t be able to miss the important topics because of its presentation.
- Your task of exploring each chapter becomes easier when you concentrate on the Biology Class 12 Notes.
- You will get enough time to bring changes in your methods of preparation by following the notes.
- You will be able to work on the weak areas by considering the important topics of the notes.
- You will be able to make a note of the important parts which include different concepts.
Suitable books for structuring your CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes
You need to check the contents of those books along with your requirements. For this reason, choosing the right books is important. One of the books which need to buy must have the syllabus. You can even refer to a PDF file that has a list of all the relevant books. When you take care of these little things your revision notes become more attractive.
Here are some useful CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes books-
- CBSE Biology Chapterwise Solved Papers class 12th by Arihant Expert
- NCERT Class 12 Biology Textbook
- Pradeep’s A Text Book of Biology class 12 by P.S. Dhami
- S.Chand’s Biology for class XII by B.P. Pandey
- Trueman’s Elementary Biology for Class 12 and NEET by K.N. Bhatia and M.P. Tyagi
- Together with Biology by S.Chand
- Biology by Campbell and Reece
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes 2021. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.
FAQs- CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes
1. How to download CBSE Class12th Biology Quick Revision Notes?
Download CBSE Class 12 Biology Quick Notes from the above article.
2. How Class 12 Biology Revision Notes useful?
Referring to the Class 12 biology notes helps you to understand the basic concepts with respect to the relevance. It helps you to notice tiny details because of its clarity. You won’t be able to miss the important topics because of its presentation.
3. What are the benefits of using CBSE Class 12 biology Revision Notes?
Read the above article for the benefits of using CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes.
4. How to start revisions for class 12 Biology?
The important topics of Class 12 Biology must be placed at the top and arranged it in the proper pattern.
5. How many hours should I study biology in revision time?
Two hours is enough for biology. During the revision, time solve previous year’s question papers daily.
6. Can I download Class 12 Biology notes in PDF?
Yes. You can download Class 12 Biology notes in PDF from the quick links mentioned in the above blog.
7. What is the longest unit Class 12 biology?
Human Physiology is the longest unit of Class 12 biology.
8. How to prepare for the Class 12 biology viva question?
There is no need for any extra preparation for the Class 12 biology viva question, you just understand your NCERT textbook.