The Central Board of Secondary Education is conducting the Board examination for Class 10. Most of the subjects are already completed. Today was the most crucial day as it was Mathematics. Class 10 Mathematics is the most challenging subject and very important as well. The CBSE Class 10 Maths was conducted today at 10:30 AM. The total duration of the exam was 3 hours. As the students have completed the Class 10 Maths Exam successfully, it is time for everyone to know how they have performed. Well, here in this blog we have compiled the Exam Analysis of Class 10 Maths. Go through the blog to know more in detail.
Class 10 Mathematics Exam Analysis
The Maths paper this year was created excellently. Every year, CBSE ensures they prepare the Mathematics paper combining with real-life problems. The same philosophy was seen this year as well. The Maths paper commenced at 10:30 AM and ended at 1:30 PM. According to the reviews by students, the paper was easy to moderate level of difficulty. Below is the graph showing the detailed CBSE Class 10 Mathematics exam analysis. Know about the chapter-wise marks weightage in the below image. Go through the graph to get a clear idea of the exam.
Highlights of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Exam
Below is the list of points regarding the exam analysis. Go through the list carefully.
- The question paper consisted of 30 questions divided into four sections A, B, C, and D.
- Section A contained 6 questions of 1 mark each.
- Section B contained 6 questions of 2 marks each.
- Section C contained 10 questions of 3 marks each.
- Section D contained 8 questions of 4marks each.
- There was no overall choice. There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice was provided in two questions of 1 mark each, two questions of 2 marks each, four questions of 3 marks each and three questions of 4 marks each. Students had to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
- The difficulty level of question paper: Paper was very easy
- Toughest section: Majority of students said ‘Section D’ was a bit difficult
- Most time-consuming section: Section D
- Questions repeated from previous year papers: Many questions were almost similar to those asked in Class 10 Maths previous year Question Papers.
- Questions From NCERT Book: All the questions were picked from NCERT Class 10 Maths books
- The average range of expected marks (out of 80): Most of the students are expecting 60 to 70 Marks
Most of the students found the paper easier compared to last year. They did not find a problem in completing the paper within 3 hours.
According to experts, he Trigonometric portion in the paper was a little difficult and could be time-consuming for students. Overall, it was a good paper for Class 10 students in the series of major papers being conducted under the CBSE Class 10 Board Examination 2019.
Hope our blog was useful. We wish all the best for your next exam.