Career Scope After Qualifying CSIR NET 2019 | Know Salary Structure & Future Benefits
Career Scope After Qualifying CSIR NET 2019: Are you preparing for CSIR NET Exam and know about the career scope after qualifying it?
Don’t worry! Here in this article, we are covering a detailed guide on the Career Scope after Qualifying CSIR NET exam 2019.
Career Scope after Qualifying CSIR NET 2019
You will get tremendous scopes after completion of CSIR NET 2019. Generally, the NET qualified candidates have two options. You can choose to perform as Junior Research Fellowship or Assistant Professorship Jobs.
Excluding those, you will get more career options with a better CSIR NET Scorecard.
Junior Research Fellow
You can go for the Ph.D. programs to add the doctoral or post-doctoral degree in your portfolio after score well in the CSIR NET JRF Exam.
- Official Website: csirhrdg.res.in
You will get selected for the Research Fellow positions in any of the reputed CSIR Research Laboratories. You will also get the CSIR Scholarships/Fellowships after top ranking in the exam.
You can also put your efforts adding to the Science & Technology spheres through research that is appraised for the hard work.
Professorship Or Lectureship
Professor or Lecturer in Government Universities is one of the most prestigious jobs these days.
You should know that thousands of candidates apply to get recruited on the vacant positions for Government Lecturers. But only a few can able to get the job. NET qualifiers always get the priorities for those jobs.
Other than the Government Job Opportunities, CSIR NET Qualified candidates are being considered on priority in the private sector also.
You will get various high package jobs in Private Universities after qualifying the CSIR NET qualified and at least ten years of experience in Professorship. Such as,
- Head of Department,
Know The Job Benefits As A Lecturer
You always remember a great teacher. Especially one that inspired you to make efforts to achieve success and showed you the right path to do so.
Teachers/ Lecturers are great influencers. They are contributing their precious knowledge to educate our country people and make them more skilled.
Below, we have mentioned the benefits of becoming a Lecturer or Assistant Professor.
- You will get a chance to work with young people and learn new things from them.
- You can make a significant positive change in the Indian Educational System. By providing a unique teaching style.
- You will gain Different Experiences and Face Interesting Challenges daily.
- You will become Creative while conveying the Information.
- Inspire students and guide them on the right path to go towards an Amazing Career.
- You can share your passion through your teaching and knowledge sharing abilities.
- You will earn well and secure your wealth.
- You will enjoy fewer duty hours and excellent leave policies.
Join DRDO Labs to Perform Research and Other Scientific Activities
Excluding the CSIR Research Laboratories, you will get fantastic job opportunities in the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) as a CSIR NET Rankers.
DRDO considers NET Scorecard for the selection of talented scientists and research trainers in various labs. These are,
- Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), Bangalore
- Advanced Numerical Research & Analysis Group (ANURAG), Hyderabad
- Aerial Delivery Research & Development Establishment (ADRDE), Agra
- Armament Research & Development Establishment (ARDE), Pune
- Center for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR), Bangalore
- Center for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES)
- Center for Military Airworthiness & Certification (CEMILAC), Bangalore
- Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS), Bangalore
- Combat Vehicles Research & Development Estt. (CVRDE), Chennai
- Defence Institute of Bio-Energy Research (DIBER), Haldwani
- Defence Avionics Research Establishment (DARE), Bangalore
- Defence Bio-Engineering & Electro Medical Laboratory (DEBEL), Bangalore
- Defence Electronics Application Laboratory (DEAL), Dehradun
- Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL), Hyderabad
- Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL), Mysore
- Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Deemed University, Pune
- Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR)
- Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS), Delhi
- Defence Institute of Psychological Research (DIPR), Delhi
- Defence Laboratory (DLJ), Jodhpur
- Defence Materials & Stores Research & Development Establishment (DMSRDE), Kanpur
- Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL), Hyderabad
- Defence Research & Development Laboratory (DRDL), Hyderabad
- Defence Research & Development Establishment (DRDE), Gwalior
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL), Tejpur
- Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC), Delhi
- Defence Terrain Research Laboratory (DTRL), Delhi
- Electronics & Radar Development Establishment (LRDE), Bangalore
- Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bangalore
- High Energy Materials Research Laboratory (HEMRL), Pune
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi
- Institute of Systems Studies & Analysis (ISSA), Delhi
- Institute of Technology Management (ITM), Mussorie
- Instruments Research & Development Establishment (IRDE), Dehradun
- Integrated Test Range (ITR), Balasore
- Laser Science & Technology Centre (LASTEC), Delhi
- Microwave Tube Research & Development Center (MTRDC), Bangalore
- Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), Ambernath
- Naval Physical & Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL), Cochin
- Naval Science & Technological Laboratory (NSTL), Vishakapatnam
- Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), Balasore
- Research & Development Establishment (R&DE), Pune
- Research Center Imarat (RCI), Hyderabad
- Scientific Analysis Group (SAG), Delhi
- Snow & Avalanche Study Estt (SASE), Chandigarh
- Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL), Delhi
- Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory ( TBRL), Chandigarh
- Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (VRDE), Ahmednagar
After working as a scientist in DRDO, you will get an amazing salary and other incentives.
Secretary DRDO, DG R&D and Scientific Adviser to Raksha Mantri (SA to RM)
In addition to the Basic Pay, DRDO scientists are entitled to get other benefits such as,
- House Rent Allowance,
- Transport Allowance,
- Other allowances.
Perquisites like Leave Travel Concession, Medical facilities, Advances for PCs/Conveyance/House Building are also admissible.
Best Career Scope After Qualifying CSIR NET As Technical or Support Staff
You can work as a scientific laboratory technician or support executive with a science background and the desire to support analysis, investigation, research, and development.
Scientific Laboratory Technician:
- You have to work in the different laboratory-based investigations within biological, chemical, physical, and life science areas.
- You may carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording, and analyzing results as part of a scientific team.
Scientific Laboratory Support Staff:
- You have to assist the Research Analysts and guide them to work properly.
- You have to carry out work that assists in the advancement and development of modern science and technology.
PSU Jobs & Career Scope After Qualifying CSIR NET
You will get an amazing career scope after qualifying the CSIR NET exam in Public Sector Organizations. PSU offers a wide range of benefits and wonderful salary packages to talented people.
Many Public-Sector Undertakings have started taking an interest in the recruitment of CSIR NET qualified candidates.
We are listing a few organizations that offer opportunities to CSIR NET qualified candidates.
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
- Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- Centre for Studies in Social Sciences
Excluding above PSUs, nowadays, state-level companies are going to consider CSIR NET Exam qualified candidates for their hiring process.
We have covered a detailed guide on career scope after qualifying CSIR NET 2019. Feel free to ask us any questions below in the comment section.