The Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC) released BTSC notification for the recruitment of 6379 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts. There are many state exams being conducted for the various recruitment process. According to the notification released by BTSC, the application process has already begun for BTSC JE Recruitment 2019. Candidates willing to apply for junior engineer post can check out the blog to know more in detail about BTSC JE Notification 2019. We have compiled detailed information on the following contents:
- BTSC JE Notification
- Exam Dates
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
BTSC JE Notification 2019
Bihar Technical Service Commission, BTSC released an official notification inviting application for 6379 Junior Engineer (JE) posts. While there will be no examination as per BTSC JE notification, selection will be on the basis of Engineering/ Diploma marks and duration of time a candidate has worked as a contract Engineer. Go through the below BTSC Notification PDF carefully to know about the exam.
Vacancy Details – BTSC JE Notification 2019
Bihar Technical Service Commission released a total of 6379 vacant seats for various Junior Engineer (JE) posts in different departments. Below is the table comprising of department-wise trade and vacancy details.
|Planning and Development Department||Civil||1298|
|Town Development and Housing Department||Civil||49|
|Rural Work Department||Civil||768|
|Public Health Engineering Department||Civil||457|
|Building Construction Department||Mechanical||15|
|Department of Water Resources||Civil||2123|
|Road Construction Department||Civil||463|
|Small Water Resources Department||Civil||347|
Important Dates – BTSC JE Notification 2019
Below is the table showing important exam dates of BTSC Recruitment.
|Events||BTSC JE Exam Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Application||11th March 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||15th April 2019|
Eligibility Criteria – BTSC JE Notification 2019
- Candidates who are willing to apply need to have a Diploma in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from a govt. recognized institution or equivalent.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Application Form – BTSC JE Notification 2019
Candidates can click on the below link to apply for different posts of JE. The application process has already begun. The last date to apply for BTSC JE Recruitment is on April 15, 2019.
Steps to fill the Application Form
- Click on the direct link provided above. Or you can even visit the official website of BTSC
- A new page will appear on the screen with Post-wise registration links.
- Select the post you want to apply for and click on registration.
- Now, enter your personal & educational details and register yourself.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and upload the required documents and submit the application for BTSC JE Recruitment 2019.
- Now, save, download & take a print out of the final application for future reference.
Application Fee – BTSC JE Notification 2019
Applicants need to pay an application Fee in order to apply for BTSC JE Recruitment 2019. Check the application fee for the categories mentioned below.
|SC / ST||Rs 50/-|
Selection Process – BTSC JE Notification 2019
The selection for BTSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 will be on the basis of Marks scored in respective diploma of engineering and total work as a contract engineer.
- 75 Marks – Applicants will be awarded out of 75 marks for the marks/ Percentage scored in respective diploma of engineering
- 25 Marks – Another 25 marks will be awarded as per the relevant work experience as a contract engineer.
Thus, candidates can start applying for the Junior Engineer posts before the last date. We will keep you posted with all the latest news regarding the BTSC Recruitment.