BPSC Admit Card 2019 (Prelims) | Download BPSC Hall Ticket PDF
BPSC Admit Card 2019: Good news for aspirants who are preparing for BPSC exam 2019. Bihar Public Service Commission is going to release the BPSC Admit Card 2019 shortly at the official website of bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Admit Card 2019
The officials of Bihar Public Service Commission has organised BPSC Prelims exam on 15th October 2019. You can easily download the BPSC Admit Card from their official site on 5th October 2019.
The BPSC exam is organised for recruiting candidates under the following posts-
- General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer) / Preferential Sub-Committee and equivalent officers of General Administration,
- Police Vice-Chancellor,
- District Sustainer Home Department (Special Branch),
- Election commissioner election office,
- Other Posts.
In this article, we will provide you with a complete guide on BPSC Admit Card for prelims exam. Read on to find out more.
Before getting into the details on how to download the BPSC Hall Ticket, let’s have an overview of BPSC essential dates:
BPSC Exam Date
15th October 2019
BPSC Prelims Admit Card Date
How To Download BPSC Hall Ticket 2019?
You have to follow the steps as listed below to download the BPSC Hall Ticket:
- Step 1 –You have to go to the official website of bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Step 2 –You should search the link BPSC Prelims Exam Admit Card In the homepage, under “Subject”.
- Step 3 – You have to click on the link BPSC Admit Card for Prelims Exam.
- Step 4 –You will see that a new page opens, where you have to enter your “Username” and “Password“.
Step 5 – You have to resolve the “captcha code“.
- Step 6 –Now, you should click on the “Login” button.
- Step 7 –You can see your BPSC Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 8– You should download your hall ticket for Prelims exam for future reference.
Details Mentioned On BPSC Hall Ticket
You will see the following information on BPSC Prelims Hall Ticket:
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Candidates Category (General, OBC, SC, ST)
- Conducting authority
- Exam Center Code
- Exam Centre Name
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Time & Date of the Exam
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Space for candidates signature
- Space for invigilators signature
- Important instructions for the examination
Essential Documents To Be Bring Along With BPSC Call Letter
You must carry the following documents to the exam centre along with the BPSC Call Letter:
You should bring any of the following photo id proof:
- Aadhar Card
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- College ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
BPSC Hall Ticket – Contact Details
Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road)
Patna – 800 001 (BIHAR)
Note: You should keep one thing in your mind that please check the information mentioned on BPSC Hall Ticket. If there any data is missing or incorrect, please contact the authority as soon as possible.
We have covered a detailed guide on BPSC Admit Card 2019. If you have any doubts, ask us in the comment section below.