Automotive Class 10 Syllabus PDF | Download Automotive Syllabus PDF
Automotive Class 10 Syllabus 2019 PDF: Are you looking for CBSE Class 10 Automotive Syllabus?
Don’t worry! We are providing the complete guide on CBSE Automotive Class 10 Syllabus PDF.
You can check and download the latest syllabus and PDF book for Automotive Class 10.
Automotive Class 10 Syllabus
If you want to do Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering then this course is best for you. You will get a basic overview of Automotive.
It will also give you the idea on Automobile Dealership, Service etc.
Marking Scheme For Automotive Class 10
|Part A||Employability Skills|
|Unit 1: Communication Skills – II||10|
|Unit 2: Self-management Skills – II|
|Unit 3: Information and Communication Technology Skills – II|
|Unit 4: Entrepreneurial Skills – II|
|Unit 5: Green Skills – II|
|Part B||Vocational Skills|
|Unit 1: Understand the practice of OEM and dealers in sales procedure||40|
|Unit 2: Plan and organise work to meet expected outcomes|
|Unit 3: Work effectively in a team|
|Unit 4: Maintain healthy, safe and secure working environment|
|Part C||Practical Work|
|Part D||Project Work / Field Visit|
|Practical File / Student Portfolio||10|
Automotive Unit 1: Understand the practice of OEM and dealership in sales procedure
1. Describe sales technique for the OEM and dealership
- Standard operating procedures of the auto component manufacturer related with the sales of the product to the respective OEM
- Promotions, discounts, offers available from the auto component dealership, auto component manufacturer and the respective OEM and its channel partners
- Terms & conditions agreed between the respective auto component / aggregate and the various OEMs/ OEM channel partners for supply, procurement of the various auto components/ aggregates.
- Prices, taxes and other applicable cost elements for the auto component/ aggregate
- Documentation requirements for each procedure carried out as part of roles and responsibilities as per the auto component manufacturer guidelines
Automotive Unit 2: Plan and organising work to meet expected outcomes
1. Describe work requirements including various activities within the given time and set quality standards
- Organisation’s policies, procedures and priorities for area of work, role and responsibilities in carrying out that work
- Limits of responsibilities and when to involve others
- Specific work requirements and who these must be agreed with
- Importance of having a tidy work area and how to do this
- How to prioritize workload according to urgency and importance and the benefits of this
- Organisation’s policies and procedures for dealing with confidential information and the importance of complying with these
- The purpose of keeping others updated with the progress of work
- Flexible and adapting work plans to reflect change
- How to complete tasks accurately by following standard procedures
- Technical resources needed for work and how to obtain and use
Automotive Unit 3: Work effectively in team
1. Interact & communicate effectively with colleagues including member in the own group as well as other groups
- Organisation’s policies and procedures for working with colleagues, role and responsibilities in relation to this
- Importance of effective communication and establishing good working relationships with colleagues
- Different methods of communication and the circumstances in which it is appropriate to use these
- The importance of creating an environment of trust and mutual respect
- The implications of own work on the work and schedule of others
- Different types of information that colleagues might need and the importance of providing this information when it is required
- The importance of helping colleagues to resolve problems, in order to meet quality and time standards as a team
Automotive Unit 4: Maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment
1. Recognize and adopt strategies for preventing hazardous conditions and work practices
- Types of hazards
- Common hazards at nursery
- Principles of safety and health
- Procedure and steps to be taken to report any accident, incident or problem without delay to an appropriate person
- Applicable hygiene and safety standards, regulations, and codes for Nursery
2. Administer first aid or undertake most important action in a life-threatening emergency
- Procedure for providing first aid in case of medical emergency – cut, burns, bites, grazes, bruises electric shock, external bleeding, etc.
3. Undertake physical and biological methods of treating waste materials
- Procedure for treating waste materials using physical and biological methods
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE Automotive Class 10 syllabus 2019.
Feel free to ask any question related to CBSE Automotive Class 10 syllabus in the comment section below.