Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has announced the exam dates for AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA-2015), which will be conducted in July 2015. The ATMA online exam will be held on Sunday, July 26, 2015.
ATMA is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs offered at various institutes/universities for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for ATMA July 2015:
- The minimum qualification required to attend the ATMA is graduation from any recognized institute.
- There is no restriction for minimum marks or any particular stream of study.
- The minimum age limit for taking the test is 21 years.
Application Procedure for ATMA July 2015:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can pay the fee using the following methods:
- For online payment using debit/credit card.
- For fees paid through bank account transfer.
Paper Pattern for ATMA July 2015:
The questions cover Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal skills.
The following table shows the structure of ATMA:
|Structure of ATMA|
|Section||Question-Context related to||No. of Questions||Allotted Time|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 mins|
|II||Verbal Skills||30||30 mins|
|III||Quantitative Skills||30||30 mins|
|IV||Verbal Skills||30||30 mins|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 mins|
|VI||Quantitative Skills||30||30 mins|
- Date of closure of registration: Sunday, July 19, 2015.
- Last date for reprint of filled-in application form: Tuesday, July 21, 2015.
- Downloading of admit cards: Tuesday, July 21, 2015.
- Date of ATMA: Sunday, July 26, 2015.
- Declaration of Results : on about ATMA July 2015.