Sathyabama University Previous Years Papers
Digital Logic Theory and Design BE Third Sem
Sub. Code: 6C0065 Time: 3 Hours
Date: 14/11/2010 Session: FN
PART – A (10 X 2 = 20)
Answer ALL the Questions
1. Convert decimal 58 to XS3 and to Gray.
2. State deMorgan’s Theorems.
3. Compare two main features of TTL and CMOS logic gates.
4. What are tri-state gates?
5. Mention the types of adders.
6. Which gate is suitable for building a comparator and why?
7. Build a D flip-flop from SR flip-flop IC.
8. How are clocked sequential circuits used? Give an example.
9. What are pulse mode sequential circuits?
10. Define the racing condition.