Object Oriented Software Engineering Question Papers Andhra University
Object Oriented Software Engineering Question Papers
B. Tech (CSE) Degree Examination
Forth Year – First Semester
OBJECT ORIENTED SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Effective from the admitted batch of 2004-2005
Time: 3 hrs , Max Marks: 70
First Question is Compulsory
Answer any four from the remaining questions
All Questions carry equal marks
Answer all parts of any question at one place
1. a) For a school and its teacher association, indicate whether it should be an ordinary association, a standard aggregation or a composition
b) Explain about an error, fault and failure
c) What is project management?
d) Write two disadvantages of the water fall model
e) Write two advantages of PERT chart
f) Why do Standards necessary?
g) Why do you need Software Engineering?
2. What are the five of the most important attributes of software quality? Explain them.
3. Describe as many sources of information as you can think of, that should be considered in order to perform a domain analysis for the following
The house hold alarm system
4. Create three classes linked by associations to represent a student taking courses in a school. Specify appropriate multiplicity as well as labels for the association. If there is more than one reasonable alternative, explain the advantages and disadvantages of each
5. For a library system, draw a use case diagrams that shows which actor perform which use cases and write SRS document.
6. Draw sequence diagram and a corresponding collaboration diagram for student registration system.
7. What is wrong with the following designs from the perspective of cohesion and what could be done to improve them?
There are two subsystems in a university registration system that do the following:
Subsystem A displays lists of courses to a student, accepts requests from the student to register in courses, ensures that the student has no schedule conflicts and is eligible to register in the courses, stores the data in the database and periodically backs up the database. System B allows faculty members to input student grades and allow administrators to assign courses to faculty members, add new courses, and change the student registration. It also prints the bills that are sent to students
8. Describe a good set of equivalence class tests for the following situation.
A personal information form that asks for surname, name, date of birth, street city/town, country, PIN, home/office/cell phone number.