NTA Opens JEE Main 2019 Application Correction Window
JEE Main 2019
The application correction process for JEE Main examination has begun by NTA on the official website – jeemain.nic.in. Candidates can log in to the website and open the user portal to make corrections till the given deadline i.e. 14th October, 2018.
The JEE was conducted by the CBSE till 2018 however from next year or 2019, the Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted by the newly formed examination conducting authority of India, National Testing Agency (NTA).
Paper 1 will be conducted from January 6 to 20, 2019 and paper 2 of JEE Main will be held on January 8, 2019. This year, the entrance exams will be held over many days and students will have the option to choose a date.
According to NTA the sheet regarding the exam city allotment would only be released on October 21. However, the NTA will be releasing the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card on its official website on December 17, 2018. Candidates can download the admit cards/call letters from the scheduled date by logging into the website of NTA.
Steps to make corrections in the JEE Main 2019 Application
- Log in to the official website of JEE Main 2019 – jee.nic.in
- Search for the notification that says, ‘Make Application correction’ click on it
- Read the details and follow the instructions
- Log in to the User Portal and Open the application form
- Make the changes wherever necessary and save
- Finally, submit the application and take a print out of the same for future reference
Check the eBooks, study materials, previous year papers & question banks for the preparation of IIT JEE Advance examination from Kopykitab and clear the exam with a great score.