NIT Srinagar Syllabus
3th Semester Syllabus
Electronic Devices & Circuits-Lab
Course No. ECE 303 PL T P Credit
0 0 2 1
- Study of CRO – Measurement of Voltage frequency and Phase of a given waveform.
- To assemble RC circuits and observe its performance in low pass and high pass mode.
- To assemble a series and parallel resonant circuit and observe their frequency response.
- To measure impedance and bandwidth of a parallel tuned circuit and obtain its quality factor
- To measure characteristic impedance of a symmetrical Tee and Pi networks.
- To measure image impedance of a given asymmetrical Tee & Pi network.
- For a given two port network measure.
- ABCD parameters.
- h – parameters.
- To experimentally determine the characteristic impedance and to plot the attenuation
- characteristics of the following circuits.
- Prototype low pass filter.
- Prototype high pass filter.
- To plot impedance and attenuation characteristics of following filters.To obtain diode characteristics
- Prototype band-pass filter.
- m-derived LPF.
- m-derived HPF
- To assemble a half wave and a full wave rectifier and to study their performance.
- To suppress the ripple using RC filter.
- To obtain Zener diode characteristics and to use Zener diode as a voltage regulator
- To assemble and observe the performance of clipping and clamping circuits.
- To obtain transistor characteristics in the following configurationsTo assemble a CE amplifier and observe its performance.
- Common base.
- Common emitter
- To obtain JFET characteristics and to observe performance of a source follower.
- To illustrate use of FET as a voltage variable resistor