NIT Srinagar Syllabus
3th Semester Syllabus
Electrical Circuit Analysis – Lab
- Connection of Ammeters, Voltmeters, Wattmeters and multi-meters in DC and AC circuits and selection of their ranges.
- Use of LCRQ meter.
- To study the series / parallel operation of resistors and verifying their effective values by LCRQ meter.
- To verify the KVL and KCL in DC circuits.
- To verify the star delta transformation of networks
- To verify the superposition theorem.
- To verify the maximum power transfer theorem
- Basic R, L, C circuits excited from A.C
- To measure electric power in single-phase AC circuits with resistive load, RL load and RLC load.
- To measure the power and power factor in three phase AC circuits
- To study the series resonance.
- To study the parallel resonance.
- To study the handling of CRO and use it for the study of different voltage waveforms.
- Computer Aided Circuit Analysis (3 experiments)