NIT Hamirpur Syllabus Reinforced Cement Concrete Design
NIT Hamirpur Syllabus REINFORCED CEMENT CONCRETE DESIGN
REINFORCED CEMENT CONCRETE DESIGN
1. Working Stress, Limit State, Ultimate load design concepts.
2. Design of members by Limit State method:
a. Beams: Design for flexure, shear , torsion
b. Slabs: One way, Two way, Circular, Flat
c. Compression members: Axially loaded, Uniaxial and biaxial loaded.
e. Footings: Isolated, combined
1. Pillai,S. Unnikrishna, Menon,Devdas: Reinforced concrete design, Tata McGraw?Hill, New Delhi
2. Gambhir,M.L.: Fundamentals of reinforced concrete design, Prentice?Hall, New Delhi.
3. Varghese,P.C.: Limit state design of reinforced concrete, Prentice?Hall, New Delhi
4. Bhavikatti,S.S.: Design of R.C.C.structural elements, New Age International Publishers, New
5. IS 456 2000: Code of Practice for Plain and Reinforced C
1. Wang, Chu?Kia, Reinforced concrete design, John Wiley, Hoboken
2. Nilson, Arthur H., Design of concrete structures, Tata McGraw?Hill, New Delhi