Mumbai University Previous year question papers System Programming Dec 2009
Mumbai University Previous year question papers
VI Sem CSE Examination Dec 2009
System Programming and Complier Construction
N.S.~. (1) Question No.1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four questions out of remaining six questions.
(3) Figures to the right indicate full marks.
(4) Assume suitable data whenever required but justify the same.
1. (a) Explainwith neat flowcharts workingof single pass assembler, withdatabase used.
(b) Explain the LR parsers with suitable examples. 10
2. (a) What are the features provided by a macro? Explain with example.
(b) Explain various phases of compiler with suitable example.
3. (a) What is binding? Explain static and dynamic binding.
(b) Explain the design of two pass assembler with databases used.
4. (a) Construct the LALRparsing table for the following grammer :-
(b) Explain the design of Direct Linking Loader.
5. (a) Explain with the help of memory, data formats, registers, instruction format, addressing modesof traditional CISC machines.
(b) Explain recursive descent parser with suitable example. 10
6. (a) Explain run time storage organization in detail.
(b) Explain design of absolute loader.
7. Write detailed notes on any two :-
(a) Macro assemblers
(b) LEX and YACC
(c) Dynamic Loading and Dynamic Linking.