Mumbai University Previous year question papers
V Sem IT Examination June 2010
Object Oriented Analysis and Design
N. B.: (1) Question no. 1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four questions out of remaining six questions.
(3) Make suitable assumptions whenever necessary and state them.
1. Construct the use case diagram and class diagram for the following scenario: 20
student information sytem. The university conducts many courses and students can register for those courses. The registrar of the university will introduce any new course. Also the registar maintains the curriculum and students details. The examination will be conducted for the students and the degree is issued for the students who have completed the course successfully.
2. Explain the following terms with example. 20
3. (a) Explain process of design and its principles. 10
(b) Explain different types of test scenarios for Library Management System. 10
4. (a) State different types of coupling and cohesion. Explain any four types of both coupling and cohesion.
(b) What is functional model? Explain different steps that are performed in constructing functional model.
5. (a) Construct the activity diagram for Hospital Management System. 10
(b) What is the difference between include and extends? Explain with example. 10
6.(a) Write detailed note on “Frame Work and Components”. 10
(b) What is a sequence diagram? What are the elements used in sequence diagram? Explain each.
7. (a) Construct the state diagram and component diagram for the on line Railway Reservation System.
(b) How deployment diagrams are useful in modelling a fully distributed system? 10