Mumbai University Previous year question papers
V Sem IT Examination June 2007
Object Oriented Analysis and Design
N.S.: (1) Question No.1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four questions out of remaining six questions.
(3) Make suitable assumptions wherever necessary and state them.
1. (a) Draw a detailed class diagram for the following scenario:
considera universitydatabasethat keepstrack of student andtheir majors,transcripts and registration and the university courses. Several sections of each courses are, offeredand eachsectionis relatedto the instructorwho is teaching. It also keeps track of sponsored research projects of faculty and graduate students of academic departments of the particular college.The database also keeps track of the research grants and contracts awarded to the University.A grant is related to one principal investigator and to all researchers it supports.
(b) Draw a deployment diagram for the above scenario.described inQ. 1(a). Also explain 10 the same.
2. (a) Explain different types of test scenarios for system. 10
(b) Construct the state diagram and interaction diagram for the online Railway reservation system.
3. (a) How can you identify classes and objects for particulars system? Iilustrate different steps.
(b) Draw the activity diagram for anyone scenario of Airline Reserv~tion System (ARS). 10
4. (a) What is sequence diagram? What are the elements are used in sequence diagram, explain each.
(b) Explain object oriented metrics and testing. 10
5. (a) What are swim lanes. ? Explain with example. 10
(b) You are appointed as a system administrator to setup the labs in your college:Write a problem stat,ementand construct the component diagram.
6. (a) Differentiate between RumbalJg!1object modeling and Booch Methodology. 10
(b) Explain the following with suitable examples: Multiplicity, Generalization, Aggregation, Extend.
7. (a) What is static modeling? Explain different steps that are performed in contracting a static model.
(b) What is the difference between include and extends ? Explain with example.