Mumbai University Previous year question papers Object Oriented Analysis and Design Dec 2008
Mumbai University Previous year question papers
V Sem IT Examination Dec 2008
Object Oriented Analysis and Design
N. B.: (1) Question NO.1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four questions out of remaining six questions.
1. (a) Explain features of object oriented programmings with suitable example.
(b) What are use case analysis steps? Explain with example.
2. (a) Explain different types of test scenarios for system. ,10
(b) Construct the state diagram and interaction diagram for the online Reservation System. 10
3. (a) Youare appointed as a system administrator to setup the labs in your college. Write a progr, am statement and construct the component diagram.
(b) State Ury1Ldynamic diagrams. Explain anyone in detail with example. 10
4. (a) What is sequence diagram? What are the elements used in sequence diagram, explain each.
(b) Explain object oriented metrics and testing. 10
5. (a) Name and Explain in short five Borch diagrams.
(b) How deployment diagrams are useful in modeling a fully distributed system?
6. (a) Construct the state transition diagram for following scenario; student information system. The University conducts’ many courses and students can register for those courses. The registrar of the Universitywillintroduce any new course. Also the registrar maintains the curriculum and students details. The examination will be conducted for the students and the degree is issued for the students who have completed the course successfully.
(b) Explain different types of coupling and cohesion. 10
7. (a) What is static modelling? Explain different steps that are performed in contracting a static model.
(b) Explain approaches for identifying classes. ‘ 10