Mumbai University Previous year question papers Industrial Economic and Telecom Regulation June 2008
Mumbai University Previous year question papers
VI Sem Electronics Examination June 2008
Industrial Economic and Telecom Regulation
(1) Attempt any five questions.
(2) Answers to be written in points and steps (not in paragraphs).
(3) Use legible handwriting and write ‘quality’ answers than quantity.
1. (a) What is’demand? Explain the law of demand. Are there any exception to this law.
(b) Describe various types of market. 10
2. (a) Explain the meaning of black money and bring out its consequences on the economy and society in particular.
(b) Describe the primary and secondary functions of a Commercial Bank. 10
3. (a) Describe the objectives of monetary policy.
(b) What a,re the sources of public revenue?
4. (a) What is management? Explain the characteristics of Management.
(b) Explain the terms ‘Planning’ and decision making.
5. (a) Explain the concept of matrix organisation and state its merits and limitation. 10
(b) Briefly explain Maslow’s theory of hierarcy and its drawbacks. 10
6. (a) A project has the following activity details :- 10
Draw the Project Network, find the critical path. What is the project duration.
b) Explain the following for projects with example :-
– Pay back period
– Debt/equity ratio.
7. Write short notes on any two :-
(a) Functions of money
(b) Functions of RBI
(c) ABC Analysis
(d) Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes.