Mumbai University Previous year question papers
VI Sem Electronics Examination June 2007
Industrial Economic and Telecom Regulation
Question NO.1is compulsory.
Attempt any four questions out of remaining questions.
Figures on the right indicates full marks.
Answer to the sub questions of a question shoud be written together and one below the other.
1. (a) Explain Price Equilibrium in perfect competition.
(b) Explain the short run and long run equilibrium under monopoly.
(c) D~scribe features of management.
(d) E:xplain multiple credit creation by banks.
2. (a) Describe steps involved in scientific process of Decision making. Why rational and right decisions are not possible?
(b) (i) What is the difference between line and staff functions?
(ii) Howto make delegation effective?
3. (a) What are the barriers to effective communication?
(b) Explainthe meaning, causes and effects of black money on an economy?
(c) What are the functions of Reserve Bank of India?
(d) What are the factors that influence span of management?
4. (a) Describe four pillars of new economic policy.
(b) (i) Explaintheory “X”and theory “Y”.
(ii) Explain role of Leadership in Industry.
5. (a) Explain steps in Marketing Research Process.
(b) Explain in brief the steps in the selection procedure.
(c) What are the barriers to effective communication?
(d) What are the costs associated with inventory?
6. (a) Explain steps involved in production planning and control.
(b) Draw a balance sheet. Explainall terms used in it.
7. Writeshort notes on :
(a) Devaluation of currency.
(b) Directtaxes in India.
(c) Employee Trainee.