JNTU II B.Tech I Semester Regular Examinations, November 2008
1. What do you mean by Glycoprotein’s? Explain Glycoprotein’s are information-rich Conjugates containing oligosaccharides.
2. Define order reaction? Explain indetail about first & second. Order reactions.
3. (a) Describe the conversion of pyruvic acid to acetyl-CoA. How much energy is gained? at various steps?
(b) Describe the general sequence of events in the citric acid cycle. Which steps are oxidative? What is the Total input and output of the cycle?
4. Summarize the flow of Electrons and protons through the four complexes of the Respiratory chain.
5. Present an overview of amino acid biosynthesis by employing precursors from:
(b) Citric acid cycle.
6. Write short notes on:
7. Describe the signal transduction processes involving the following as second messengers:
(a) Cyclic GMP
8. What are the different classes of RNA? Explain their role in protein synthesis.