JNTU IV B.Tech I Semester Supplimentary Examinations, February 2008
MULTIMEDIA AND WEB DESIGN
(Computer Science & Engineering)
1. (a) Differentiate between Internet and World Wide Web.
(b) Design a TABLE which contains the data of a Cricket Score.
2. Define an Array. How to initialize Multi Dimensional Arrays in java script. Write a Program to demonstrate Multidimensional arrays.
3. (a) What is PARAM tag and where it is used?
(b) How to bind data to a Table ,demonstrate with example.
4. What are software codec‘s for multimedia. Explain in detail of MPEG video.
5. Write about OBJECT, LINK, MAP, AREA elements. Explain the usage of Image Maps( Hot Spots in HTML) with an example.
6. Differentiate TDC with structured Graphics. What are Translate, Rotate, Scaling Transformation.
7. What is CGI? Draw Data path of a typical CGI-based application. Write about
GET, POST methods in detail.
8. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Describe the basic TABLE tags.
(b) What are Event model filters.
(c) Media Synchronization.
(d) Write about different browsers.