JNTU III B.Tech Supplimentary Examinations, Aug/Sep 2008
MULTIMEDIA AND WEB DESIGN
1. (a) Differentiate between Internet and World Wide Web.
(b) Design a TABLE which contains the data of a Cricket Score.
2. What is MATH Object? Write all MATH Object methods. Write a Script Program for Random Number Generation.
3. What are cascading style sheets. What are the 3 ways of using them in designing web pages. Explain with an example.
4. What are software codec‘s for multimedia. Explain in detail of MPEG video.
5. Differentiate HTML, SMIL, XML. Write about Synchronization based Presentations.
6. What for EMBED, IMG, BGSOUND elements are used. List different attributes of EMBED, IMAGE, BGSOUND. Write a script for implementing all the elements.
7. What is a Servlet? Explain about servlet life cycle with neat diagram.
8. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Client side scripting.
(b) HTML character level formatting.
(c) Video broad casting standards.
(d) Media synchronization.