JNTU II B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations, November -2008
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
1. (a) Explain the main structural and functional characteristics of muscle tissue.
(b) Describe the axial skelelal system.
2. Explain the structure and functions of neuron.
3. (a) Explain the electrical activity & mechanical activity of cardiac muscle.
(b) Brief about electro cardio graph.
4. (a) Differentiate between upper and lower respiratory system.
(b) Explain the organs that make up the respiratory system.
5. (a) Describe the major endocrine glands and its functions.
(b) Brief on adrenal glands.
6. Describe the sub-divisions of the small intestine and explain the small intestine secretion regulated.
7. Explain the primary and secondary lymphatic organs of the body.
8. Write short notes on:
(a) Renal physiology
(b) Glomerular capsule.