JNTU II B.Tech I Semester Regular Examinations, November 2008
1. How Hershey Chase conducted the experiment regarding the identification of genetic material? Explain.
2. Describe the prokaryotic DNA and its structural forms.
3. Comment critically on the linkage phenomenon with Mendel’s second law.
4. How the map distance is determined for the construction of a genetic map?
5. Explain the salient features involved in the identification of human chromosomes in making a karyotype.
6. Define the terms with examples:
7. Discuss on the below given complement of chromosomes in humans:
8. Define sinistral and dextral type of coiling in snails and state its importance in