JNTU Exam Papers,IV B.Tech II Sem Supplimentary Exams,Principles of Software Engineering,June 2007
1. Explain the prototyping software process model and write its limitations.
2. Describe the difference between process and project metrics.
3. (a) Discuss about measures of software reliability and software availability.
(b) Discuss about software safety and hazard analysis.
4. What is meant by a consists SRS? Construct an example of an inconsistent SRS and justify your answer.
5. Based on your experience with a bank ATM, draw a Data flow diagram modeling the data processing involved when a customer withdraws cash from an ATM machine.
6. (a) Describe the concept of information hiding in your own words.
(b) Why is it a good idea to keep the scope of effect of a module within its scope of control.
7. Explain about the architectural design process.
8. Discuss about:
(a) Discuss GUI
(b) loop testing