JNTU Exam Papers
1. Explain in detail the manifold uses and advantages of biogas.
2. Computers have been introduced in many public sectors in India. Do you think that this has led to unemployment? Are there any advantages in the introduction of computers in large scale sectors?
3. Justify that Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar belonged to a rare breed – the pure chemist interested in the practical applications of his research.
4. J.C.Bose became the first Indian Experimental scientist of the Modern Age, the Galileo of our country- Justify Mr. Bose as a trailblazer.
5. What are the technical problems involved in cleaning the Cooum rivier?
6. What is the role of a psychologist in an industry?
7. (a) Complete the following sentences with blanks with one of the words that follow:
i. He is not good enough to be entrusted confidential files.
ii. Visitors are cautioned pickpockets.
(b) Write the synonyms of the following words:
(c) Write the antonyms of the following words:
(d) Complete the analogy by writing the next logical word:
ii. plane :hangar: car: – – –
8. Write a report on the causes of water shortage in your town. Mention some quick and temporary solutions and a long-term few remedies.