JNTU Exam Papers
1. (a) Define Algorithm.
(b) What is the use of flowchart ?
(c) What are the different steps followed in the program development?
2. (a) Give some important points while using return statement .
(b) Write short notes on scope of a variable.
3. Write short notes on pointers.
4. Write a program using structures to display the following information for each customer name, account number, street, city, old balance, current payment, new balance, account status.
5. Write a program for indexed sequential file for the employee database for the following operation .
(a) Add Record
(b) Delete Record
(c) Search Record based on the department
6. What do you mean by sorting? Mention the different types of sorting, give some examples and explain any one indetail.
7. What are the advantages and disadvantages of stack ? Write a program to illustrate stack operation ?
8. (a) What is a network?
(b) What is a spanning tree?
(c) Define minimal spanning tree .
(d) What are the various traversals in a tree?