JNTU Question Papers
Cell Biology 1st Sem Nov 2008
1. Draw a neat labelled diagram of the following:
(a) Structure of bacterial cell.
(b) Structure of animal cell.
(c) Structure of plant cell.
(d) Structure of any virus. [4+4+4+4]
2. Write short notes on:
(b) Micro filaments.
(c) Intermediary filaments.
(d) Cytoskeleton. [4+4+4+4]
3. What is meant by Exocytosis and Endocytosis. Explain these processes that take
place in the cell. [8+8]
4. What is a thylakoid? What are the functions? [8+8]
(b) role of cytoskeletal elements in cell division. [8+8]
6. Explain nucleo-cytoplasmic interaction in eggs and embryo. [8+8]
7. Write short notes on:
(a) Chemo taxis.
(b) Tumbling motion.
(c) Smooth swimming motion.
(d) Receptor triggered phosphoryktion. [4+4+4+4]
8. Discuss the role of co and co calmodulia complexes:- Signal transduction. [6+10]