JNTU, B.Tech,I- Semester, CELL BIOLOGY, November 2008
1. What are the basisc properties of any living cell?
2. What is meant by Motor proteins with respect to cytoskeleton. Explain citing
3. What are cell organelles? Why are mitochondria important for the functioning of
4. Discuss the roles of
(a) V-class proton pumps
(b) ABC Superfamily
in transport of substances across Plasma membrane.
5. Write about the early experiments, which led to the discovery of cyclin dependent
6. Using suitable examples explain Nucleoplasmic interactions in cell differentiation.
7. What is the importance of receptors in cells?
8. With respect to secondary messengers, write short notes on: