JNTU III B.Tech II Semester Supplimentary Examinations, Aug/Sep 2008
(Computer Science & Engineering)
1. (a) Write about non-linear model of a Neuron.
(b) Explain the stochastic model of Neuron
2. (a) Explain Hebbian Learning in detail.
(b) Explain about adaption in detail.
3. (a) Write about Bayes classifier for Gaussian distribution
(b) What is the relation between perceptron Bayes classification explain.
4. “Hidden neurons play a critical role in the operation of a multilayer perceptron with back propagation learning”. Explain?
5. Briefly explains the following:
(a) Applications of Back propagation Network
(b) Limitations of Back propagation network
(c) Extensions of Back propagation.
6. Determine the Self organization map generated by points selected at random from
an annular ring formed by two concentric circles, consider the following two cases.
(a) The units in the Self organization map are arranged in a 2-dimensional plane.
(b) The units in the self organization map are arranged in 1-dimensional layer.
7. Explain stability of equilibrium states of an autonomous dynamical system.
8. (a) Explain the working of a Hopfield network with a neat sketch of its architecture
(b) Taking a three-node net, determine the weight matrix to store the following
states V1 V2V3 = 000, 011, 110 and 101 using Hebb’s rule.