JNTU B.Tech II Semester Examinations, MIDDLEWARE TECHNOLOGIES, Aug/Sep 2008
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. (a) How Heterogeneity exists in Client/Server environment.
(b) Explain different Client/Server applications. [8+8]
2. Explain in detail about JDBC Result set interface. 
3. (a) How reusable software components can be created using objects.
(b) What is the meaning of state and behavior of an object. Explain. [10+6]
4. How do you access data using ADO.NET. 
5. (a) State the advantages offered by CORBA ORB.
(b) Write about the process of creating a Namespace. [8+8]
6. (a) Show the CORBA::ORB Initialization methods and their Java Mapping.
(b) Discuss about the implementation repository. [8+8]
7. (a) Define JAR and list the benefits offered by JAR.
(b) Explain the structure of a manifest file. [8+8]
8. Give the overview of an EJB architecture.