IIT JEE Application Form 2019
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is conducted every year for candidates who wish to get admission into various IIT’s, NIIT’s, and other top engineering colleges across the country. IIT JEE is conducted in two stages: IIT JEE Main and IIT JEE Advanced. As the IIT JEE Main for the year 2019 has already begun and paper I is completed. IIT JEE Main Paper II is scheduled in the month of April. The IIT JEE Advanced is scheduled in the month of May 2019. So, here in this blog, we have provided in detail about IIT JEE Application Form for Advanced 2019. Go through the blog to more in detail about the IIT JEE application process.
IIT JEE Application Form for Mains 2019
The IIT JEE Mains is conducted twice every year: one in January and another in April. The Paper I is successfully completed and Paper II is scheduled to be held in the month of May. There are lakhs of students taking IIT JEE examination as it results in top engineering college. There are a large number of applicants every year for IIT JEE. After completion of IIT JEE Main, candidates who meet the IIT JEE Cutoff are eligible for IIT JEE Advanced. The shortlisted candidates will be eligible to apply for IIT JEE Advanced 2019. There are another two days left for filling the application form for IIT JEE Main. Candidates are suggested to visit JEE Main Website to fill the application form.
IIT JEE Application Form for Advanced 2019
The IIT JEE Advanced is conducted by IIT Roorkee and the institute will release the application form of JEE Advanced 2019 in the first week of May tentatively. The qualified candidates of JEE Advanced will be able to fill JEE Advanced 2019 application form. All such candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria of the entrance exam before they proceed to fill the application form. Here are steps explained on how to fill the application form.
IIT JEE Advanced 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of registration for JEE Advanced 2019||First week of May 2019|
|Last date to register for JEE Advanced 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit registration fees||Second week of May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Entrance Exam||May 19, 2019|
How to Fill the IIT JEE Application Form for Advanced 2019?
There are four steps involved filling of IIT JEE Application form for Advanced 2019
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Uploading of documents
Step 3: Fee Payment
Step 4: Printing of Confirmation Page
Below is the detailed explanation of each step
Step 1: Registration for IIT JEE Advanced 2019
- Click on the registration link (will be available as soon as officially activated)
- Read the instructions before proceeding
- Log in to the registration page using login credentials: IIT JEE Main 2019 Roll number and password
- Enter the security pin and click on log in.
- After successfully logging in, academic, personal and communication details as entered by the candidate at the time of JEE Main 2019 registration will be visible on the screen.
- But, the registration for IIT JEE Advanced will involve additional fields like
- Choosing the language in which the candidate needs to attempt the exam
- Candidate will have to choose a maximum of five centers according to their convenience
- Total number of attempts
- Candidate can also fill two additional phone numbers apart from the one entered during the registration.
Step 2: Uploading of Documents
After entering all the details, the candidate will have to upload the scanned images of the following documents:
- Class X certificate as proof of birth or Birth Certificate
- Class XII (or equivalent) examination certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Scribe Request Letter certificate (if required)
- PIO Card / OCI Certificate
- DS certificate
- Gazette notification showing name change (only for candidates whose name is not same as in Class X certificate)
All the documents should be uploaded in JPG format with the file size between 50 KB and 300 KB
Step 3: Registration Fee Payment
Before proceeding in this step, candidates must check the category they belong to as registration fee of JEE Advanced 2019 is different for different categories. The registration fee is mentioned in the table given below.
|For Exam Centers in India|
|Indian Nationals (Including PIO/ OCIs)||Female candidates||Rs 1300/-|
|SC, ST, PwD candidates||Rs 1300/-|
|General/All Other||Rs 2600/-|
|For Exam Centres Outside India (SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||Regular Fee||USD 160|
|For Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||Regular Fee||USD 300|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can choose to make payment according to their convenience using any of the two modes – Online or Offline
- Online Mode
Payment by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking: By clicking on the “Pay Registration Fee” option, candidates will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page. Here, they can choose from any of the available options – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking to make the payment. After successful payment, a unique registration number will be generated. Candidates will have to take a printout of this unique number along with the “Registration Details”.
- Offline Mode:
Payment by CASH using SBI Branch Option: To make payment through cash, candidates will have to select “SBI Branch” to generate the challan. Candidate can make the payment by using a printout of the challan at any SBI branch by making the cash payment. After payment, the candidate will be required to enter payment details to generate a unique registration number. Following it, they need to take a printout of the “Registration Details” along with a unique number.
Step 4: Printing of Confirmation page
After payment will be made, candidates will have to submit the JEE Advanced 2019 application form and take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.
Thus, candidates who will be shortlisted for IIT JEE Advanced are suggested to go through the steps in detail before proceeding with the filling of IIT JEE application form. You can excel in IIT JEE Advanced with a wide range of IIT JEE Advanced Preparation Books available online.
- 25% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹112.500084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000088% OffEbook₹160.00 ₹20.000092% OffEbook₹240.00 ₹20.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000050% OffEbook₹60.00 ₹30.000071% OffEbook₹375.00 ₹11271% OffEbook₹695.00 ₹20840% OffEbook₹625.00 ₹375.000040% OffEbook₹340.00 ₹204.000040% OffEbook₹340.00 ₹204.000040% OffEbook₹625.00 ₹375.000040% OffEbook₹625.00 ₹375.000040% OffEbook₹625.00 ₹375.000040% OffEbook₹625.00 ₹375.0000
You may also like...