JNTU Exam Papers I B.Tech Regular Examinations, C PROGRAMMING AND DATA STRUCTURES May/Jun 2008
1. (a) Explain the working of Unary Operator with example.
(b) Explain the working of Binary Operator with example.
(c) Explain the working of assignment Operator with example.
(d) Explain the working of ternary Operator with example.
2. What is the advantage of using functions. Write a ’C’ program to explain about built in functions with an example.
3. What is the advantage of using arrays ? Give syntax for declaration , accessing and printing one – dimensional array ?
4. Define Structure and write the general format for declaring and accessing members.
5. Write a program to read the following data , to find the value of each item and
display the contents of the file .
Item Code Price Quantity
Pen 101 Rs. 20 5
Pencil 103 Rs. 3 100
6. Compare the advantage and disadvantage of bubble, insertion and selection sort.
7. Define Abstract Data Type . Explain with an example .
8. (a) What is a network?
(b) What is a spanning tree?
(c) Define minimal spanning tree .
(d) What are the various traversals in a tree?