Quality Management by R. Panneerselvam, P. Sivasankaran
This comprehensive text on Quality Management provides ways and means of delivering efficient and effective production/services quality to utmost satisfaction of the customers.
Comprising 20 chapters, the book explains the concepts and techniques of quality management supported with related case studies. Numerical examples given in each chapter help students to understand the concept easily.
Primarily designed for MBA, ME/MTech (Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering), BE/BTech (Mechanical Engineering and Production Engineering) and MSc (Operations Research and Statistical Quality Control), the book also serves as a reference for professionals/consultants to carryout projects in quality domain for manufacturing or service organisations.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management, industrial and civil engineering students.
Table of Contents :
1. Overview of Quality
3. Information System and Technology
4. Strategy and Quality Planning
5. Human Resource Management
6. Customer Focus
7. Process and Statistical Quality Control
8. Six Sigma
10. Cost of Quality
11. Business Performance Management
12. Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)
13. Total Productive Maintenance
14. Analysis of Variance (Anova)
15. Orthogonal Arrays
16. Signal-to-Noise (S/N) Ratio
17. ISO 9000 Series and ISO 9000:2000
18. Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
19. Business Process Reengineering
20. Building and Sustaining Total Quality