Encyclopaedia of Advanced Project Management A Structured Approach covers study of advanced project management, structured approach. The volume ‘Complete Project Management Methodology and Toolkit’ delineates a “business-relevant” methodology that can be introduced across different industries and business environments.
It describes an innovative, matrixbased approach to conducting project management that introduces relevant concepts, practices, and tools in an effective project management solution. Project management has emerged as a professional discipline and is coming into the mainstream just when it appears to be most needed in the business environment.
This book Useful for Management and Leadership Students.
1. The Analysis of Several Models of Investment Value of Logistics Project Evaluation
2. Evaluating Projects Based on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Group Decision Making
3. Project Evaluation Method Based on Matter-Element and Hierarchy Model
4. A Post-Mortem Evaluation of an IT project A Case Study of a Process Enhancement IT-Project in a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Company
5. A Novel Methodology for Project Assessment and Evaluation
6. Web-based Projects Evaluation Management System
7. Evaluating Strategic Project and Portfolio Performance
8. The Enterprising Manager and Project Performance
9. Choosing the Appropriate Project Management Structure, Project Financing, Land Acquisition and Contractual Process for Indian Railway Mega-Projects: A Case Study of the Dedicated Freight
10. Contemporary Methods for Evaluating Complex Project Proposals
11. Evaluation of the Project Management Organisational Ability of Public Organisations