Encyclopaedia of Advanced Project Management: A Structured Approach covers study of advanced project management.
In project management a systems approach to planning is the process and activity of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals in scientific or daily problems. This volume has been divided into fourteen chapters.
This book Useful for M.B.A and Management and Leadership Students.
1. The Use of Value Engineering in the Evaluation and Selection of Digitization Projects
2. Performance Evaluation Model of Engineering Project Management Based on Improved Wavelet Neural Network
3. The Structure of Engineering Project Evaluation System: Model and Analysis
4. Evaluation of the Project Management Organisational Ability of Public Organisations
5. Contemporary Methods for Evaluating Complex Project Proposals
6. Choosing the Appropriate Project Management Structure, Project Financing, Land Acquisition and Contractual Process for Indian Railway Mega-projects: A Case Study of the Dedicated Freight Corridor Project
7. The Enterprising Manager and Project Performance
8. Evaluating Strategic Project and Portfolio Performance
9. Web-based Projects Evaluation Management System
10. A Novel Methodology for Project Assessment and Evaluation
11. A Post-Mortem Evaluation of an IT project A Case Study of a Process Enhancement IT-Project In a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Company
12. Project Evaluation Method Based on Matter-Element and Hierarchy Model
13. Evaluating Projects Based on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Group Decision Making
14. The Analysis of Several Models of Investment Value of Logistics Project Evaluation