Numerical Methods And Statistical Techniques Using C By Manish Goyal
The book "Numerical Methods and Statistical Techniques Using 'C' " designed to provide the reader with the thorough understanding of topics.
It exactly covers the prescribed syllabus. Nothing undesirable has been included and nothing essential has been left. Its approach is explanatory and language is lucid and communicable. The exposition of the subject matter is systematic and the students are better prepared to prove the problems. All fundamentals of the included topics are explained with a micro-analysis. Sufficient number of solved examples have been given to let the students understand the various skills necessary to solve the problems. These examples are well graded.
Audience of the Book :
This book follows the syllabus of Numerical Methods and Statistical Techniques Using 'C' for Engineering and MCA students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Unsolved exercises of multi-varieties have been given in a well graded style.
2. Daily-life problems and practical applications have been incorporated in the body of the text.
3. A large number of attractive and accurate figures have been drawn which enable a student to grasp the subject in an easier way.
4. All the answer have been checked and verified.
Table of Contents:
2. Error Analysis and Estimation
3. Algebraic and Transcendental Equations
5. Numerical Integration and Differentiation
6. Solution of A System of Simultaneous Linear Algebraic Equations
7. Matrix Inversion
8. The Eigen Value Problem
9. Numerical Solution of Ordinary Differential Quations
10. Curve-Fitting, Cubic Spline and Approximation
11. Numerical solution of Partial Differential Equations
12. Statistical Computations