Strength Of Materials by Dr. Suresh R. Parekar, H. M. Somayya
We are glad and excited to announce that the First Edition of this book received an overwhelming response from the engineering student community, compelling us to release its Second Edition within a very short period of time.
This thoroughly revised Second Edition has been updated with additional matter, many solved problems, including solutions to Numerous Exercises and University Question Papers (December 2013 to May 2017) for practice.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Civil Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Simple Stresses and Strains (Part I)
2. Simple Stresses and Strains (Part II)
3. Bending Stresses in Beams
4. Shear Stress Distribution in Beams
6. Strain Energy
7. Principle Stresses and Strains
8. Combined Loading
9. Shear Force and Bending Moment (Part A)
10. Shear Force and Bending Moment (Part B)
12. Direct and Bending Stresses
Model Question Paper