Applied Science by M. S. Pawar, S. N. Narkhede, M. A. Sutar, Mrs. R. M. Gangrade, Dr. S. G. Kandalkar
It gives us an immense pleasure in bringing out a Text Book of "Applied Science" for Mechanical Engineering students of second semester of First Year Diploma in Engineering. This book is written strictly according to the revised syllabus "I-scheme" of M.S.B.T.E. Mumbai in December 2017.
This book is divided into two sections : Physics and Chemistry, and it is written in a simple, and lucid manner so that an average student can develop interest in the subject. While writing the book, more emphasis is given on Basic Physics and Chemistry with useful applications. At the end of each topic, MCQs with key and hints and numerical problems are solved as examples for students to understand and grasp the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Diploma Students.
Table of Contents:
1. Chapter 1 : Properties Of Matter And Non-Destructive Testing
2. Chapter 2 : Types Of Motion
3. Chapter 3 : Photoelectricity, X-Rays And Lasers
4. Chapter 4 : Metals, Alloys, Cement And Refractory Materials
5. Chapter 5 : Water Treatment And Analysis
6. Chapter 6 : Fuels